Permission To Tryout (Formerly known as Permission to Skate) (Keene Wolverines)

Print Permission To Tryout (Formerly known as Permission to Skate)
Any player who played with the Keene Wolverines and is trying out for another OWHA center requires a Permission to Tryout issued by the Keene Wolverines You must fully complete the information on this form or your Permission to Tryout cannot be completed. Your request will be emailed to the OWHA Rep, please ensure your email is correct as this will serve as the communication method. Should you have any questions regarding a permission to skate please contact Christine Leeper at [email protected] If you are offered a spot in another organization, when you register in RAMP with the new organization a player release is automatically sent to the Keene Wolverines
  1. Please list all centres you want to get a PTS for
  2. Check All That Apply
  3. Please provide a number you can be reached at if there are any questions
  4. Example: yo[email protected]. Your submission will be sent to this address.
Human Validation
Social Networking
Follow Us On
Visit Keene Wolverines on Facebook
Quick Links
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Tuesday, June 6, 2023 at 4:24 AM