Coach Convenor - Keene Wolverines
We are looking to fill the position of Coach Convenor for the 2022-2023 season.
Those interested in the position are asked to please apply in writing to Jen Stewart at [email protected]
Your application should include your coaching experiences, your certifications as well as your vision/goals in the position of Coach Convenor for the Keene Wolverines. Please provide references
Application deadline is June 5, 2022
Position description from the Keene Wolverines Constitution - Responsibilities of the position
· Responsible for reviewing all coaching applications and making recommendations regarding coaching selection to the Executive
· Responsible for organizing and chairing an annual Coaches meeting in collaboration with OWHA Representative
· Is responsible for corresponding with and training coaches before and during the season
· Act as a liaison to coaches and assist them as required
· Will ensure any coaching plans/drills are shared between rep and house league teams of the same age group
· Collect and maintain a record of all necessary documentation for team staff (including but not limited to: Coaching certificates, Trainer certificates, Speak Out certificates, etc.)
· Coordinate the activities of Coaches with regards to try-outs, and is one of the personnel responsible for evaluating and selecting players based on try-outs, as a neutral third party not associated with the team (in the case where the Coach Convenor is also a Coach, another member of the Executive not associated with the team will fill this role on behalf of the Coach Convenor for their team only).
· Is responsible for organizing any extra skills clinics as directed by the Executive
· Is a voting member of the Executive