We have received an update from the OWHA regarding mandates to finish out the season.
Please see the items highlighted below most importantly - Masks are to be worn by ALL ( coaches/players) in dressing rooms and team staff on benches
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 REMINDERS/REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL OWHA TEAMS AND ASSOCIATIONS FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE 2021/2022 HOCKEY SEASON
- OWHA Vaccination requirements remain in place for the duration of the 2021/2022 hockey season.
- Masks must be properly worn by everyone in the dressing room and by team staff while on the bench and while in the dressing room.
- Screening remains in place with team management of each team responsible.
- The OWHA, PHUs, and municipalities may have policies and procedures that are more restrictive than the rules in the Regulation and the most restrictive requirement must be followed.
- This is in place for practices, games, tournaments, provincial championships, internal association tryouts prior to the opening of tryouts for the 2022/23 hockey season and for other related activities