Updated September 17, 2021HI Wolverines Families,
We have a couple of updates regarding Vaccinations.
We received a bulletin announcement from OWHA last night - full document is attached for your viewing
The key point is the change to Vaccination for players. It complies with the provincial announcement earlier this week.
- Players 12-17 will be exempt from vaccinated
The rules of the limited youth sport exemption include but are not limited to the following (please carefully read all the information links above for more detail):
- Patrons under 18 years of age who are entering the indoor premises of a facility used for sports and recreational fitness activities solely for the purpose of actively participating in an organized sport, in accordance with the Guidance (third link).
- The exemption relating to youth under 18 years of age actively participating in indoor organized sport applies to training, practices, games and competitions.
HOWEVER…it also does indicate that Public Health Units, Municipalities, Regions, Locations and Specific facilities may enforce more restrictive rules and those are to be adhered to.
What we know as of today for our use of the Keene arena:
- As of Sept 22, ALL COACHES,STAFF, REFEREES, SPECTATORS 12+ must show that they have been fully vaccinated to enter the arena
- Wolverines Players age 12-17 are exempt
- 1 parent/guardian can enter per player. No exceptions
-Vaccine verification starts Sept 22. Proof of vaccination along with ID will be required - A wolverines representative will be checking upon entry.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Reminder to all families - please ensure you are completing your COVID 19 screening form online prior to each ice time.