Hey Wolverines - it's hockey time!
Ice times for this week are:
Saturday Sept 11
11:00am - U11 PRACTICE
U15 - TRYOUTS to be divided into 2 groups the same as the warm up skate - done alphabetical
12:00pm - Group 1 U15 tryout
1:00pm - Group 2 U15 tryout
2:00pm - U13 PRACTICE
3:00pm - U18 TRYOUTS
COACH NEEDED - We are still looking for a coach for the 2nd U15 team. If you are interested or know someone who is interested we would ask that you please reach out. Please contact Jamie Pink OR Jen Stewart
- Entry to the arena will be 15 minutes before.
- We encourage everyone to dress ahead of time, skates helmets, gloves and sticks in
- Please bring your own WELL MARKED water bottle
- 1 adult/guardian per player
- Use hand sanitizer provided upon entry
- Masks are to be worn and please respect social distancing of 2m
- Please complete ONLINE SCREENING 2-6 hours before entry - can be found on our website - for now a copy will be sent to your email which you will show upon entry that it is complete.
- If you have any COVID symptoms entry will be denied
- Spectators will only be in the Cold part - so please dress accordingly, no in and out privileges
Wolverines Contact List
(all contact info has removed from our website due to scammers)
Ice Scheduler - Paul Wannamaker
Events & Promo - Theresa Trotter
Secretary - Katie Ronan
CLOTHING & GEAR is coming soon!! Hope to have the online store up and running first of next week!!! Ricarts will be this season's supplier. First order deadline once live will be @ Sept 30 and we will do a second order in time for Christmas.
- we have Wolverines Water Bottles available for sale $10 each. They are a 33oz bottle - 2 colors to pick from orange with black top OR black with orange top. Please contact Theresa Trotter to order yours! [email protected]