We are so happy to finally be getting our season
This will be a different season and we do ask that
you take the time to read this through so you know what to expect. With COVID
and its protocols, that are continually changing, we will do our best to keep
you up to date at all times.
We are scheduled to have our first skates this
coming Saturday - Oct 17
U11 (Atom) - Coach - we are still looking for one if you are interested or know
of someone who is please contact Lisa Fertile 705-930-3044
U13 (Peewee) - Coach Ryan Sedgwick
U15 (Bantam) - Coach Lisa Fertile
U18 (Midget) - Coach Tim Little
Here you will find a form that the Township of Otonabee-South Monaghan - COVID-19 Assumption of Risk and Liability Waiver. They require every participant to fill out prior to their first ice time. We would ask that you please fill out and send with your player for their first practice - these will be collected by their coaching staff.
NEW THIS SEASON - we require all of our membership to register on the OWHA RAMP system - Please follow the directions below. Please do this as soon as possible.
How to Register using OWHA RAMP Registration System
All individuals affiliated with the Otonabee Girls Hockey Association (players, parents, non-parent volunteers) are required to create an account using the OWHA RAMP Registration system. This system requires all pertinent info to be entered by the individual or family. New, existing or previous Otonabee Girls Hockey Association parents/players are required to follow the instructions, and provide electronic signatures for the players and volunteers.
Please note when you register your player you will need to select the team they will be playing on as noted below:
Please go to the following link:
If you have any questions please email Chris Leeper at [email protected]
Wolverines / OMCC Return To Play Protocol
OMCC Return to Play Protocols Stage 1 - PLEASE CLICK TO READ
Important points from this document:
· If you are displaying any symptoms - PLEASE stay home
· Contact Tracing is to be completed EVERY TIME you go to the arena
· Practice physical distancing
· Sanitize hands before and after using the facilities
· Enter and exit using designated entrance and exits only
· Players/Staff refrain from spitting on the ice and throughout facility
· Face coverings are to be worn in facility until you put on your helmet to go on the ice
· NO SPECTATORS - stage 1
· NO DRESSING ROOMS - stage 1
· Participants will be required to get equipment on at home or in the parking lot and be fully dressed when entering the facility
· Maximum number of people on ice is 30
· Teams will be allowed admittance 0-10 minutes prior to rental time and must exit immediately following
· Participants will leave masks and skate guards in designated areas and go directly on the ice
· Only the men's and ladies main lobby washrooms are available
Wolverines Contact Information
We held our AGM Wed Oct 6 and voted in a new executive. Should you have questions or concerns throughout the season please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email information can be found on our website.
President - Jen Stewart
Vice President - Terry Ridyard
Treasurer - Rick Hineman
Secretary - Jen Stewart
Registrar - Christine Leeper
OWHA/LLFHL Rep - Christine Leeper
Parent Liason - Jamie Pink
Ice Scheduler - Paul Wannamaker
Activities Co-ordinator - Teresa Trotter
Website/Social Media Manager - Katie Ronan
Coach Liason - Lisa Fertile
We are still looking for some players - if you have friends interested please tell them to register online!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Keene Wolverines President